This week will be pretty low key - a good thing too. The last few weeks have been tough with the new school year starting and the highest mileage weeks of my training. This week will consist of...
9.6 - 5.5 mile recovery run
9.7 - 4 mile easy run
9.8 - SRD
9.9 - 5 mile easy run
9.10 - 4 mile easy run
9.11 - XT - 45 minutes of spinning
9.12 - Little Grand Canyon Marathon
Now...at the request of 'LA Runner' - a few photos from our garden. B and I have taken on the challenge of harvesting our own veggies this year. We started off very ambitious by planting - zucchini, yellow squash, broccoli, eggplant, tomatoes, peppers, jalapenos, basil, cilantro, parsley, oregano, and pumpkin.
The zucchini was taken over by the pre-existing horseradish in our garden, the eggplant keeps flowering but not producing any eggplants, and the broccoli turned a weird shade of yellow...but everything else has done fairly well!
Here are few pictures of the garden...
Cherry Tomatoes
The pumpkin...
Tomatoes on the vine...
Peppers...
I will definitely update next weekend after the marathon.
2 comments:
Um, YUM! Those veggies look awesome! I am so excited to see how your race goes this weekend. I know you're going to do AWESOME!
Look at all that yummy produce! MMMMMMM.
GOOD LUCK and have a great race!
Post a Comment